GCMx West Africaayosa
Don’t miss out on this exciting opportunity!
Click HERE to apply
hurry – applications close 10 July 2021
GCMx West Africa is an independently organized GCMx event hosted in partnership with AYOSA. This is a three-day free online event, open to young changemakers aged 18-30 from anywhere in the world. However, we are prioritizing young Africans. AYOSA will provide holistic training in contemporary challenges faced by young people globally. Our training will specialize in four key areas.
Opportunities for youth
Sustainable Development goals.
- Access to mentors, coaches, business executives, and trainers with over 90years combine worth of experience
- Certificate of participation from GCM in partnership with AYOSA
- Critical thinking skills to solve pressing challenges in their communities, businesses, and personal lives
- Access to funding, grants, scholarships, and other opportunities
- Knowledge and skills to effectively start and manage a successful business venture
- Connect with like-minded individuals from Africa and beyond
- Surprises package
AYOSA encourages Application from:
- Young people across Africa
- Civil society leaders and young professional
- Community development practitioners and social entrepreneurs.
- Entrepreneurs, Manager, and small scale business owners,
- Unemployed youths, graduates, and undergraduate students.
- Age: (18 – 30)
- Applicants can come from anywhere, but we will priority young Africa
- Most be ready to commit 3hours every day from 22 to 24, July 2021
- Have access to a strong internet connection, a Laptop, Tablet, or Android device to access the training.
Please follow the Application Information link above to learn more about this opportunity and apply! And hurry – applications close July 10.
THERE IS NO FEE REQUIRED TO APPLY OR PARTICIPATE IN THIS PROGRAM.